August 3, 2016

"Tears Are Loud, Fears Are Proud"

Tears--
Droplets running down her face.
Fears--
Surround her like a warm embrace.

Tears--
Water coming from her eyes.
Fears--
So crippling that they paralyze.

Tears--
So many she can taste the salt.
Fears--
So many she puts herself at fault.

Tears--
Running down her face like a stream.
Fears--
Keeping her from chasing her dream.

Tears--
Like a river, they keep on flowing.
Fears--
Traumatized her without her knowing.

Tears--
Constantly reminding her of her past.
Fears--
She wonders how long will this last.

LaTasha B.
© 2016





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my short stories! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)