June 10, 2016

"Just Fine"

One minute I feel this way--
The next minute I don't.
Don't make me come up with the answers--
Trust me, I won't.

One minute I'm okay--
The next minute I'm not.
Now what was I talking about?
Okay, I forgot.

My mind is creative--
Words are for play.
That's why I try to think of--
Different poems everyday.

One minute I like you--
The next minute you're okay.
I'm indifferent--
What can I say?

I like what I like--
Even when it's not the best for me.
I have anxiety and doubts--
Which doesn't let me think clearly.

But it's okay--
I was designed with Him in the mind.
And I guess one day--
I'll end up being just fine.

LaTasha B.
© 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my short stories! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)