June 6, 2016

"Like Me"

Like me--
When I'm human.
Like me--
When I have flaws.

Like me--
When I stumble.
Like me--
When I fall.


Like me--
When I'm not perfect.
Like me--
When I'm not okay.

Like me--
When I crumble under pressure.
Like me--
When I'm this way.

Like me--
Buried beneath the surface.
Like me--
When I do things on purpose.

Like me--
When I act a little strange.
Like me--
When I get a little nervous.

Like me--
Because I like you.
Like me--
Even when you're not trying to.

Like me--
No matter what you/I do.
Like me--
And not because I told you to.

LaTasha B.
© 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my short stories! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)